To ensure that our systems are kept up to date with latest revisions of documents and these are circulated to site teams as required.
To provide comprehensive and accurate administrative support for Technical, Commercial, Development and Construction Teams.
Working with our Technical, Development, Construction and Commercial teams you will provide support for all of our live developments. You will be involved in tasks such as:
- Preparing collateral warranties for design consultants and sub-contractors, managing their approval by the consultant / sub-contractor and where amendments are required ensuring they are reviewed and approved by the client in a timely manner.
- Provide information to multi-utility contractors to ensure designs can progress in accordance with development programmes.
- Work with Technical to maintain schedules for section agreements and provide support to ensure these are executed in a timely manner.
- Work with Technical team to ensure consultant appointments are issued and signed appointments are received.
- Build out developments on our Development Management System and work with relevant colleagues to complete initial document uploads.
- Become the point of contact for receiving new drawings / technical documents for our developments and ensure these are available for approval on DMS by relevant colleagues.
- On a regular basis receive drawing registers from consultants and cross reference to ensure DMS has the latest approved version.
- Ensure site teams have hard copies of any drawings that may be requested.
- Prepare Health & Safety and Construction files for each new development with relevant colleagues.
- Prepare Home User Guides, H&S and O&M Files for each development in accordance with contract timescales.
Think you're the right fit?
Great! Send us your application and we'll be in touch